Terms and Conditions
Adress: Ecole Suisse de Ski et Snowboard Anzère Sàrl, Immeuble Emeraudes, Rte d’Anzère 3, 1972 Anzère, Suisse (ESS Anzère)
Numéro IDE: CHE-102-393.001
- These terms and conditions govern the sale of all courses and services offered by ESS Anzère
- This document is freely available on our website and in our stores. Only the French and full version of this document is authentic.
Group and private lessons
A minimum of 4 people is needed to open a collective course
The medals of the Swiss Snow League tests are included in the weekly price of collective and private courses ( minimum 8 hours) . For shorter duration, it is possible to buy the medals at the office of ESS Anzère.
customers must provide the ESS Anzère accurate information concerning their identities, their capabilities and levels so that the ESS Anzère can advise and enroll in benefits that suit . ESS Anzère can not be held liable if, due to inaccurate information , a customer is unable to monitor the activity .
- The students are divided according to their real level based on tests conducted on tracks by our instructors .
Wearing a helmet is compulsory for children and highly recommended for adults.
For all Freestyle or Freeride course , the helmet is mandatory, back protector is recommended.
- For safety reasons, all students must be properly equipped for the practice of snow sports ( gloves, hats , jackets , ski pants) .
- The ski equipment (ski, snowboard … ) must be in good condition and adjusted by a professional.
- ESS Anzère reserves the right to accept or not students who are not following these rules.
- The ski pass and equipment rental are not included in the price of our courses. (Kids ski free until 6 years old. The carpet in the Village is free for all)
The Swiss Ski and Snowboard School of Anzère is not responsible for accidents.
- When you book a lesson at the Swiss ski and snow school of Anzère, you accept that you or your child could be filmed or took in photos.
Prices and cancellations
- Our rates are in Swiss Francs. Any other indications in foreign currency is made for information purposes only and does not bind the Swiss Ski and Snowboard School of Anzère .
- The information given by our students will only be used by the Swiss ski and snowboard school of Anzère will be treated with the biggest confidentiality. The ESS Anzère can use these data for commercial purposes ( mailing, advertising) except in case of written request of the student.The ESS ANZÈRE promises to send a reasonable number of advertising to its clients.
- Lessons take place in any weather.The weather is by no means a cause for cancellation or postponement since the activity is provided by the Swiss Ski School of Anzère. There will be no refund , compensation or postponement.
- Cancellation, refund and adjournment : Only the information on the current lesson’s tickets are valid. They are only valid for the date, time and benefits shown. In case of absence of the student at the beginning of the lesson, the price of this one will not be refunded and the lesson will not be exchanged for another one. If the student cancel the lesson more than 15 days before the due date, the refund of service is entire. The Swiss snow schoolof Anzère keeps in all cases 5% to cover financial charges. If the student cancel the lesson less than 15 days before the due date, 20% of the price will be kept by the ESS of Anzère as fees. All cancellations announced within 7 days will not be refunded. The reports are accepted only if requested 72 hours before beginning of the service depending on the availability of instructors .In case of reimbursement of a course, ESS Anzère has 45 days to make the repayment . Refunds are made by bank transfer.
General Conditions – “ESS-Protect”
“ESS-protect” insurance is available for people who have bought lessons at the Swiss Ski School of Anzère. It covers the lessons in the case of illness, accident or when the lessons cannot take place due to the closing of the skiing area or closing of some ski lifts.
The insurance is the ESS Anzère who provides insurance under the brand “ESS-Protect”.
The policyholder is a person having bought or having lessons with ESS Anzère and having applied for the insurance “ESS-Protect”
ESS-Protect only insures the lessons booked or bought from the ESS Anzère.
CHF 5.- per day and per person.
Period of insurance coverage
The insurance is valid from the purchase day and more exactly for the duration of the lessons bought from ESS Anzère. Only the insured person’s lessons will be covered.
Object of the contract
The insurer guarantees the prorata temporis refund, or replacement of the missed lessons, according to the below mentioned insurance conditions.
“ESS-Protect” will insure the above mentioned services in the following situations:
- In the case of an accident of the covered person, and this only by presenting a medical certificate.
- In the case of an illness of the covered person, and this only by presenting a medical certificate drafted during the period of insurance coverage.
- In the case of a total closing of the ski resort.
- In the case of a partial closure of the ski resort, and this only if it is not possible for the insurer to postpone the lesson (place & schedule).
The prorata temporis refund or the replacement of the lessons is to be directly asserted from the main office of Swiss Ski School Anzère during the stay of the covered person in Anzère. Only in the case an illness or an accident does not allow the covered person or his relatives to go to the main office will be sorted out later per post or e-mail.
The present contract is submitted to the Swiss law and the legal for is in Sion. Provisions of federal law on the insurance contracts (LCA) and the Swiss bond (CO) are besides applicable.
Any other situation that those mentioned under the point 7.
Use of drugs, narcotics, medicine that are not prescribed by a doctor.
Alcoholic state, deliberate acts and frauds, conscious non-observance of official bans.
Suicide, suicide attempt or self-mutilation.
Anzère, June 30, 2016